BESTMIX Business Consultant - US
Adifo is seeking a direct hire for a Business consultant for its BESTMIX software, to join our team in the US. As a Business Consultant, you will be responsible for Adifo’s BESTMIX customers in the US, co-ordinating and implementing all BESTMIX® projects. As the “project owner”, you will act as a mediator between the customer and the Adifo company departments accordingly (sales, development, helpdesk, installation, administration).
- Coordinate and implement BESTMIX® projects
- Analyze the customers’ needs and convert them into an optimal solution within the BESTMIX® program.
- Train end users
- Work in close collaboration with the sales department and give technical support during commercial activities.
- Install BESTMIX® software
- Set-up interfaces with other software programs
- Adjust reports
Your profile as a Business Consultant BESTMIX® US
- An ability to succeed within the culture of Adifo software.
- An education equivalent to advanced scientific studies, preferably in bio and/or agriculture (e.g. Bio-engineer).
- Working knowledge of computers and IT (knowledge of Windows, MS SQL, networks, reporting tools is a plus)
- The ability to read, write and speak English (native language) and proficient knowledge of another language (preferably Spanish).
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and capable of utilizing these skills within all levels of the company as well as externally.
- Living in Minneapolis (preferably); the ability to travel, either by car or by commercial plane, including overnight stays, as business dictates. Must, at all times, possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- The ability to work as an effective team member.
- The ability to provide outstanding customer service to all customers, employees, associates and management staff, showing a sense of urgency relative to solving problems, performing assigned tasks, customer concerns, etc.
- The ability to effectively organize work schedules and manage multiple assignments by utilizing time management skills to ensure day-to-day assignments and special projects are completed within agreed upon guidelines.
- A challenging job with an interesting diversity of tasks and responsibilities
- An international work environment
- A world renowned, technologically innovative product
- An open and value-driven company culture
- Personal coaching and training
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation / floating holidays / company holidays
Established in 1974, Adifo Software, head-quartered in Maldegem, is one of the leading software suppliers for the international feed and food production industry. Our BESTMIX formulation software is used by more than 400 companies worldwide. 12% of the worldwide feed production is optimized with our BESTMIX software. The great branch-specific knowledge and expertise of more than 100 creative employees has also resulted in a modern ERP package of stable automation solutions and services. Adifo Software is a Microsoft Gold certified partner and serves 600 customers in 60 countries.