.NET Developer (C# 4.0)
You program and contribute to the development of a world famous product. C# 4.0, Entity Framework, WPF & Silverlight and other new technologies are your work tools. Depending on the task, you either play a role as tester and/or analyst. Methodologies like Test Driven development, Pair programming and Scrum offer a stable environment.
We are looking for a driven .NET developer for developing a new generation of Adifo products for the feed and food industry. From within the team of developers and analysts, you contribute to the definition and development of the new Adifo software products. From the start till the end, you are part of the development process. Your positions entails different roles: from tester, to analyst and/or developer. In short: a varied position in which you contribute to the development of the newest products by means of your technical expertise.
- Master’s in IT or Bachelor’s in Applied IT
- Insight into the development of object-oriented software, architectures en software patterns
- Professional programming experience in .NET Framework, version 3.0 or higher
- Basic knowledge of web services and Service Oriented Architectures
- Good mastery of English (speaking and writing)
- Basic knowledge of software development lifecycle management methodologies (SCRUM)
- A professional, structured and diverse working environment with the latest technologies (C# 4.0, Entity Framework, WPF and modern methodologies (Scrum)
- A technologically innovative product that enjoys worldwide fame
- A passionate team in which collegiality, enthusiasm and creativity take centre stage
- An international working environment
- Specific training possibilities according to your growth profile
- A competitive remuneration package with extra-legal benefits
Do you see yourself in this profile? Then don’t hesitate to apply!
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ann Deprez.