Senior Consultant Microsoft Dynamics AX
You analyse, configure and implement tailor-made solutions and execute projects independently. You act as a specialist in trade & logistics, production… (in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012) at customers that are active in the feed and food industry. You spend up to 30% of your working time abroad.
ADIFO Software, founded in 1974 and headquartered in Maldegem (Belgium), is one of the leading software suppliers for the international feed and food industry. The specialized sector experience and dedication of more than 100 creative employees has led to a modern ERP software with stable automation solutions and services (Microsoft Dynamics AX). Worldwide, more than 400 companies deploy our BESTMIX formulation software. BESTMIX optimises about 12% of the global feed production. Adifo Software is a Microsoft Gold certified partner and serves 600 customers in 60 countries.
- You thoroughly analyse the company-specific needs of the customers
- You configure and implement the customer-specific solutions, in collaboration with your colleagues from the project and development team
- You take care of the internal and external communication and knowledge transfer before, during and after the implementation, like training the users, following up the project, …
- You process the dynamics of project implementations and priorities in the roadmaps
- You give commercial support in presales (e.g. by giving demos)
- Your goal is a successful implementation of a software solution that adds value for the customer’s company
- You have a master’s or bachelor’s degree (with min 3 years of project experience)
- You have relevant knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 or 2012; specialisation in trade & logistics, production and/or domain
- You speak and write Dutch and English (other language is an advantage)
- You are a flexible team player. You adapt easily and respect agreements and deadlines
- You are prepared to spend short periods abroad
- You are communicative and social
- You strive for quality and are result-driven
- Specific training and educational opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package with company car and extra-legal benefits
- A professional and international working environment, working with the latest technologies
- A technologically innovative product that enjoys worldwide fame
- A passionate team in which collegiality, enthusiasm and creativity take centre stage
- An open and value-driven company culture, investing in your capacities
Do you see yourself in this profile? Then don’t hesitate to apply!
Email your application to email@example.com for the attention of Ann Deprez.