Senior .NET developer (C#)
For our teams in Belgium and Romania, we are currently looking for a senior .NET developer.
You program and contribute to the development of a world famous and award-winning product. C# 6.0, .NET 4.0/4.5, Entity Framework, WPF, WCF, SOA, Cloud, Web API are your passion. You work in a team according to Test-driven development, pair programming, scrum.
Over 400 companies in more than 60 countries around the world use our innovative formulation and ERP software. Our BESTMIX® formulation software is the trend-setter in the market. Our guiding principles are proactivity, state-of-the-art software (like FaaS, the first solution for real-time formulation via the cloud) and knowledge of the sector (thanks to 40 years of experience). “Being reliable” finds its expression not only in the quality of our software, but also in the selection of our partners. Adifo is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
- Programming existing and new software products (in a team)
- Contributing in terms of content to the definition and development of a new generation of Adifo products
- Master’s in IT or Bachelor’s in Applied IT (min. 5 years’ experience)
- A passion for programming
- Insight into the development of object-oriented software, architectures and software patterns
- Professional programming experience in .NET Framework, version 3.0 or higher
- Basic knowledge of web services and Service-Oriented Architectures
- Good mastery of English (speaking and writing)
- Basic knowledge of software development lifecycle management methodologies (Scrum)
- A professional, structured and diverse working environment with the latest technologies (C# 4.0, .NET 4.0/4.5, Entity Framework, WPF, WCF, SOA systems, Cloud, Web API) and modern methodologies (Test-driven development, air programming, scrum)
- A technologically innovative product that enjoys worldwide fame
- A passionate team in which collegiality, enthusiasm and creativity take centre stage
- An international working environment
- Specific training possibilities according to your growth profile
- A competitive remuneration package with extra-legal benefits
Do you see yourself in this profile? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Email your application to email@example.com at the attention of Ann Deprez.